Friday, March 14, 2014

Long time no see ♡ Sheinside inspiration


It's been a looooong time since I last wrote here, a lot has happened since my last update here but that's another story. What I wanted to do now is share this wonderful site called sheinside !

I know a lot of people have a hard time finding clothes that will go with the harajuku look for a decent price outside of japan, but no worries sheinside will help you. This site has a lot of things for everyone who wants to dress in streetstyle, and for a good price! The shipping is also free which is great if you're on a budget, like most people.
(right now there's also a huuuuge sale)

Here are some examples of the sweatshirts that you can get, I have to admit that I'm in love. I love love love sweatshirts and the prints and designs on these is just up my alley. As a person who wears a lot of sweatshirts this is paradise since they have so many of them!
(it's a sea of clothes waaaah ♡)


   

I also couldn't help drooling over some jackets and cardigans as well, the leather one with golden studs is amazing. I've seen it irl and I can't stop thinking about it (plus it would look amazing with my gold studded shoes that I got in Japan heh). In sweden it won't get warm for a while so these would be perfect right now and a while ahead 


Also I have to add this amazing shirt dress thingy, as soon as I saw it I fell in love 
(I don't know if I like the white one or black one more ajfajhfk)


Sheinside also offers a large variety of leggings, pants, skirts, jewelry... pretty much everything clothing wise. I bet that everyone will find something that they like on this site if they would just take a look!

So, do you guys have any favorites? What do you think about them? Please leave a little comment below on what you think  

No comments:

Post a Comment